Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

JIC- Buttons & Ribbons



Hiya
This weeks challenge over at JIC is "Buttons & Ribbons" and our sponsors are Melon Door Lighthouse who is offering 1 Stamp Set to the winner & Whoopsi Daisy who is offering 2 Image sheets to the winner.


I used the image Candy by Melon Door Lighthouse for the first card and for the second card I used Image Sheet 242 by Whoopsi Daisy. I hope you like my cards.


The Card is 5x7" in size and is a Green Pearlescent card blank and a white card pop up insert. I have used green card, yellow paper orange velvet paper, 2 ribbons and a button from my stash. The green sparkly paper is from Jelly Bean Crafts and I used Spellbinder buckle die to cut the buckle. The greeting is from Tatty Teddy. I have used Promarkers to colour the image and it is decoupaged and here is a list of the colours I have used: Island Lagoon, Poppy, Mango

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - 


The Card is 5x7" in size and made from white card from Jelly Bean Crafts . I have cute a Lavender and Lilac paper from my stash, buttons and ribbon also from my stash. The papers are from the Forever Friends Baby Collection and the greeting is from Craftwork Card. I have used Promarkers to colour the image and here is a list of the colours I have used:
Skin-  Ivory, Vanilla, Blush, Pastel Pink, Apricot, Oatmeal, Sunkissed Pink     Lips- Sunkissed Pink
Hair- Henna, Chestnut, Terracotta    Eyes- Burnt Sienna    Dress- Amethyst, Mulberry, Pink Carnation, Cerise     Cake- Mustard, Buttercup, Black, Orchid

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - 

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

No comments: