Followers

Thursday 1 January 2015

JIC- January Monthly Challenge 2015

Hiya
Happy New year to you all and hope you had a lovely Christmas. This months challenge over at JIC is"Bling & A Bow" and our sponsors is Rick St Dennis who is offering 2 images to the winner from his Zibbet shop.

I used the image  Chanteuse 2 Jazz Baby. This image was a bit of a challenge for me and also my 1st ever time I have used a Rick St Dennis image. I hope you like my card.


The card is A5 in size and made from white card & red glitter card from Jelly Bean Crafts. The image and embellishments are cut out on my Silhouette Portrait on white card (the image on white paper). The circle dazzle dot in the bottom corner is from the great shop That Craft Place. The bow and ribbon is from my stash. The image and embellishments are coloured in with promarkers here is a list I have used: Piano, Keyboard - Black    Guitar- Black, Crimson     Microphone- Black, Metallic Silver   Music Notes- Metallic Gold, Black
Image: Skin- Tan, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Rose Pink      Lips- Lipstick Red      Eyeshadow- Rose Pink
Hair- Warm Grey 3,4 & 5      Jewelry- Metallic Gold & Hunkydory Glitter- Butterfly Trails on top
Microphone- Black, Ice Grey 3    Dress- Red, Crimson, Black, Metallic Gold

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - Cute Card Thursday- Challenge 354 - Anything Goes4 Crafty Chicks - Challenge 227 - CelebrateSpeed Craft Challenge - Challenge 9 - Anything GoesSeize the Birthday - Party

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.


2 comments:

Colleen said...

WOW! You have so many wonderful elements to this card and it all came together beautifully! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Glenda J said...

This is so much fun! Fabulous details. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!