Followers

Tuesday 23 December 2014

JIC- Christmas



Hiya This weeks challenge over at JIC is"Winter" and our sponsor is Milk Coffee who is giving a prize of 3 images to the winner,

I used the image from Girl Playing in the Snow at Winter by Milk Coffee. I hope you like my card (sorry about the poor lighting).

The card is A5 in size and made from card from Jelly Bean Crafts. I used a pink paper from my stash and patterned paper is from Dreamees. The sentiment and image is cut on my Silhouette Portrait and matted on white paper, silver mirri board and a pink glitter pen. The icicles are also cut on my Silhouette Portrait. I added ribbon from my stash to finish the card off. I added white pearls for snowflakes, pink type or pearls, Stickles for the snow & ice. The image is coloured in with promarkers, here is  list of the colours I have used: Skin- Ivory, Vanilla, Blush, Saffron, Sunkissed Pink    Hair- Raw Sienna, Cocoa, Gold     Clothes- Crimson, Lipstick Red, Pale Pink, Pink Lobster, Rose Pink.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - 

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

No comments: