Followers

Tuesday 28 October 2014

JIC- Special Occassions














Hiya


This week the challenge over at JIC is"Special Occasions" and our sponsors are Beansie Doodles who is giving a prize of 3 images to the winner, Sassy Studio Designs who is giving a prize of a 4 images to the winner & Melon Door Lighthouse who is also giving a prize.


I used the image Return With Honour from Beansie Doodles.


I made this card with white card from Jelly Bean Crafts, Green Card from my stash. The patterned papers come from the Laura Ashley 6x6" Velvet Paper Pack. The sentiment is from my stash and I finished off the card with Card Candi from Craftwork Cards. I coloured in the image using Promarkers here is a list of the colours I have used: Skin- Ivory, Vanilla, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Saffron    Lips- Dusky Rose,   Shirt- Powder Blue, Blue Pearl, Bluebell      Eyes- Oasis    
Hair- Walnut, Raw Sienna, Tan   Belt- Metallic Silver, Black    Tie Black   Trousers- Ice Grey 2,3 &5
Shoes- Black Burnt Umber, Henna, Terracotta


I would like to enter this into the following challenges - Party Time Tuesdays - Challenge 187Through the Craft Room Door- Anything Goes

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.
























2 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

A great card for a guy! Your papers are really great, too! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!
Hugs
Darcy

Dana Joy said...

What a great card! Thanks for playing with us at PTT!