Followers

Tuesday 21 October 2014

JIC- Fall












Hiya

This week the challenge over at JIC is"Fall"and our sponsors are Meljens Designs who is giving a prize of 4 un-coloured images to the winner, Your Next Stamp who is giving a prize of a $10 voucher to the winner & Eureka Stamps


I have used the image Magical Meg by Your Next Stamp 



I made this card using white card from Jelly Bean Crafts. I cut various files on my Silhouette Portrait, the spiderwebs are A file called Spiderweb Set from Miss Kate Cutables, I cut both parts in white card and then coloured the webs with my black promarker. The house is a Haunted House file from Studio Ilastrudo which is also cut on white card then coloured black and the moon a different colour (i forget which) my promarkers. The pumpkin is from a Halloween Set by Studio Ilastrudo,which is also cut on white card then coloured in with my Pumpkin coloured Promarker. I added ribbon from my stash at the top and bottom. The papers are freebies from Crafting Moments. The image is fuzzy cut with my portrait and then coloured in with Promarkers, here is the list of the colours I have used: 
 Skin - Ivory, Vanilla, Blush, Sunkissed Pink, Saffron Outfit- Black, Indigo Blue, French Navy, Cobalt Blue, Crimson, Ruby, Hot Pink   Hair- Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Henna   Stars & Moon- Summer Sun,  Cat- Sunkissed Pink, Warm Grey 2, 3 & 5

I would like to enter this into the following challenges -PDE Linky Party - Halloween{Pin}spirational Challenges - FallThrough The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.









1 comment:

Janis Lewis said...

I love this little girl. Your coloring is amazing. Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party. We started a brand new challenge today - easel cards! I hope you'll come back to play again! ~DT Janis