Followers

Tuesday 2 September 2014

JIC - QKR, Beary Wishes, Delicious Doodles


Hiya
This week the challenge over at JIC is"Vintage"and our sponsors are QKR Stampede who is giving 3 images to the winner, Beary Wishes who is giving 2 image sets to the winner & Delicious Doodles who is giving 4 images to the winner.



I used the image Rose Corner from Delicious Doodles, which is available to buy from her store.

The card is made using a Cream Aperture card blank, I the distressed it using a Tim Holtz Distress ink - Antique Linen (1st time ever). I then used a paper and cut some butterflies out of the extra bit I had and added them to the corners. I have added some Card Candi and a sentiment from my stash. I  used some glossy accents on the flower to make it look wet. The image is coloured in with promarkers and here is a list of the colours I have used -  Flower- Rose Pink, Pink Carnation, Blossom    Leaves- Leaf Green, Forest Green, Pine    Spots- Rose Pink, Purple, Mulberry, Carmine     Outside- Pink Lobster

Hope that you liked my card,now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.

1 comment:

SoniaW said...

What a really pretty card, i love the distressing and the butterflies, loving the fussy cuts!