Followers

Tuesday 30 September 2014

JIC - Folds




Hiya
This week the challenge over at JIC is"Folds"and our sponsors are Sassy Studio who is giving a prize of 4 images to the winner & Beansie Doodles who is giving a prize of 3 images to the winner.




I used the image Curly Shirley by Beansie Doodles.
I hope you like my card, its the 1st time I have ever made a Rosette.


The card is A5 in size and has been made using white card and pink paper from my stash. I also used 4 papers from a paper pack I brought from a friend, If I find out the name I will put it on this post. I made the rosette using 2 of the papers and with my hougie board, I then stuck them together. I used card candi, satin ribbon and a sentiment to finish the card off.
I coloured the image in with promarkers and here is a list of the colours I have used - Skin- Ivory, Vanilla, Saffron, Blush, Sunkissed Pink   Hair- Cinnamon, Cocoa, Walnut    Lips- Rose Pink
Eyes- Raw Sienna Walnut     Dress/Socks-  Tulip Yellow, Summer Sun, Lemon
Shoes/Belt/Headband - Pale Pink, Antique Pink

I would like to enter this into the following challenges - High Hope Stamps - Sentiment on the front,
{Pin}spirational - Challenge 125,        Through The Craft Room Door- Anything Goes

Hope that you liked my card now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.


2 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful card, love all the papers you used, gorgeous!!
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges.
Hugs,Sandra

Lacey Stephens said...

Cute card. Unfortunately, you didn't use a High Hopes stamp so it does not qualify for the High Hopes Challenge.
~High Hopes Lead Designer