Followers

Sunday 1 June 2014

JIC - June Monthly Challenge


Hiya
This months challenge is Summer and our sponsors are Bunny Zoes Crafts who is giving a prize of a £10 voucher, the other sponsor is Time 4 Tea who I am unsure what the prize is.

The image I have used is Hula Girl by the artist Time 4 Tea. Here is my card

The card is 5x7" in size and made from white card from Papermill. I then matted and layered with pink and peach paper from my stash.. The striped and lilac card are card blank from Papermania that I cut up. The flower gem and ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is from Kanban. I coloured the image in with promarkers, here is a list of the colours I have used: Hair- Burnt Sienna, Caramel, Walnut    Mouth-Black
Skirt- Summer Sun, Oasis, Pink Lobster, Tropical Orchid, Mandarin, Lime Twist       Bra- Orchid
Skin- Ivory, Vanilla, Saffron, Sunkissed Pink, Rose Pink         Flowers- Amber, Purple, Orchid
Eyes- Cyan, Azure, Arctic Blue.

I want to enter this card into the following challenges for this card-



Hope that you liked my card, now its your turn to make something to fit the theme 
and enter over at Just Inspirational Challenges.





No comments: