Followers

Tuesday 18 March 2014

JIC- Inspired by Stamping, Stitchy Bear - Easter



Hello Everyone
This weeks challenge with Just Inspirational Challenges is Easter. The sponsors are Inspired by Stamping who is giving a $15 voucher to the winner and Stitchy Bear Stamps who is giving a $10 voucher to the winner.


 I used 2 stamps this time both by Stitchy Bear. First card I used Baby Boo Bunny Girl and the 2nd card I used the image Anna Mae Party Bunny but I used the image with no bunny ears.




This card I made a twisted easel card  out of white card from papermill. The top and bottom base layers are from K & Company- Tim Coffey Paper Pack. The stopper is made from white card and then a paper from my local craft shop. I then added sticky ribbons from Anita and then flowers from my stash which I added Diamond stickles in the center. I coloured in the image using promarkers here are the list of colours I have used:  Outfit- Warm Grey 1 & 3, Blossom, Pastel Pink         Grass- Apple, Grass  
Carrot- Orange, Bright Orange      Flower- Forest Green, Leaf Green, Amber, Spring Lilac
Eyes- Aegean, Sky Blue       Skin- Vanilla, Ivory, Sunkissed Pink,
Hair- Buttercup, Mustard, Raw Sienna



The card is 5x7" and made from card from Papermill. I used a pale pink paper from my stash as the base layer. I then used a cream thin card from my stash to matt and layer a purple paper from my local craft shop. I then added a 2 flowers made into 1 from my stash and added glitter onto the edges and then used a gem/pearl type thing (don't know the name) into the center and then at the edges also from my stash. The flower ribbon sticker is from Poundland. I coloured in the image using promarkers here are the list of colours I have used: Dress- Pink Lobster, Rose Pink, Pink Carnation     Bows/Ribbons- Maroon, Pink Lobster
Socks- Maroon, Pink Lobster, Amethyst, Orchid, Lavender     Lips- Dusky Rose
Shoes- Maroon, Pink Lobster, Orchid, Amethyst      Skin- Ivory, Vanilla, Saffron, Sunkissed Pink
Eyes- Azure, Sky Blue        Hair- Chestnut, Burnt Umber, Cocoa.



Hope that you liked my card, now its your turn to make a shaped card and enter it into our challenge over at

I want to enter this card into the following challenges -




3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Adorable images and cute cards!

Desire Fourie said...

Such beautiful creations and I love the pretty images.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Pat (mspfd) said...

Precious images and wonderful designs!