Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2013

JIC- Delicious Doodles- Paper Flowers




Hello everyone
Time for a JIC team A challenge. This week the theme is Paper Flowers and the sponsor is Delicious Doodles What we would like you to do is create card with 1 or more paper flowers and then go on over to the JIC blog and enter your card into the challenge.

Here is the card that I have made (sorry that one of my petals is bent I didn't realise till after). I have used the image 3 Tiered Cake, which is available to buy from her store.


The card is A5 in size and is made from card from Papermill. The papers I have used I am sorry but I have forgotten where they are from. I have then used paper flowers and 2 ribbons from my statsh. The image is backed onto card that I have cut with a Spellbinders - Lacy Squares die. The flowers that are on the bottom left corner was a backing paper that I drew a border around the pattern and then cut it out and added gems from my stash. The sentiment is a gold peel off. I have used promarkers to colour the image and I have decoupaged the bow, here is  list of the colours I have used:   Flowers- Amber, Purple, Tropical Orchid
Bow- Purple, Tropical Orchid    Plate- Purple    Icing- Pink Carnation    Cake- Pastel Pink.

Hope that you like my card and come and join us over at JIC

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Such a pretty thank you card. Love the threaded ribbon around the yummy cake.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}