Followers

Monday 14 October 2013

TTPH- Lacy Sunshine- Food Glourious Food



Hi there everyone
I am sorry I have been missing from TTPH the last couple of weeks but those of you that know me will know I have been going through a very very rough time atm. I hate letting people down but I want to say Anita and the rest of the team have been amazing and so supportive.

This week the theme is Food Glorious Food and our sponsor is Lacy Sunshine, Please come along and join us over at TTPH

The image I have used is Gemma's Frosted Gumdrop Christmas Tree, this was a fun image to work with.


The card is A4 in size and is made from card from Papermill. I have used 4 different papers all from First Edition- Christmas Joy paper pack. I then used ribbon from my stash and a red paper to back the sentiment from my stash. I finished off the card with glossy accents on the eyes and stars and then using Stickles on the gum drops and bows. The image is coloured in with promarkers, here is a list of the colours I have used:
Dress- Crimson, Berry Red, Lush Green, Pine     Star- Yellow     Eyes- Walnut, Cocoa, Burnt Sienna
Hair- Putty, Caramel, Vanilla     Skin- Almond, Putty, Sunkissed Pink    Icing- Pink Mittens
Gumdrops- Crimson, Red, Yellow, Tulip Yellow, Pink Carnation, Cocktail Pink, Bright Green, Light Green, Aubergine, Plum.

Hope that you like my card, i really enjoyed doing this card and was nice to take my minds off things thats going on. I really hope that you can join us over at TTPH

2 comments:

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Sian! Very cute card and great coloring!!! Love that Lacy image!
Hugs
Darcy

butterfly dream cards said...

What a very sweet card.......makes me smile on a rainy day.....super card Sian.

fiona
x