Followers

Tuesday 10 September 2013

Stichy Bear JIC Challenge



Hello Bloggers

As you will know if you've been following my blog for a while I am on Team A at Just Inspirational Challenges. Well the owner Kelly and Kate have been having a think about how to make the challenges more appealing and to entice more of you to enter etc etc and they decided that instead of having an inspirational photo for every challenge we would sometimes use one and other times use a photo of something that you must use in your creation, for example this weeks photo is of flowers which means you must have flowers on your make somewhere.


This week our sponosor is the great Stichy Bear

 I did 2 cards this week here they are:
This card is 5.5 x 5.5" in size and is made from card from paperpmill.
The red paper is from papermill and the silver paper is from my stash. The patterned paper is from papermania capsule collection. I have then finished the card off with satin ribbon, silver peel offs and a gem from my stash. The 2 flowers I brought off the lovely JIC admin Kate Edwards.
The image is called Rose Rose and is available to buy from the store. It is coloured in using promarkers here is a list of the colours I have used:  Flower- Berry Red, Ruby     Leaves- Leaf Green, Bright Green
Spots- Mulberry, Salmon Pink
This card is A5 in size and is made from card from Papermill.
The pale pink paper and gold card is from my stash.  The purple flower paper is from forever friends paper pack. The redish flower paper is from Papermania capsule collection. The pink flower paper was a freebie from a magazine but can't remember the details. I have then finished off the card with buttons that my mum had which might even be older than me as she was gifted them from my nan. The sentiment is from my stash. 
The image is called Flowerlicious and is available to buy from the store. It is coloured in with promarkers here is a list of the colours I have used:  Leaves- Bright Green, Leaf Green    Flower- Amber, Crimson, Poppy 
Butterfly- Tequila Sunrise, Gold, Prussian, Violet, Poppy, Mulberry, Amethyst, Lavender

I really hope that you can play along with us over at JIC, We have lots of exciting challenges coming up soon, I can't wait to show you all :) 







No comments: