Followers

Friday 19 July 2013

Thank you teacher

Hey everyone

I have been busy this week working on thank you teacher cards and tealight cards for customers. I will show you the cards and tell you all about the papers and colours etc used after each card.
 This care is A4 in size. The cream paper is from Kanban and the rest of the papers are from First Edition - New Leaf paper pack. The ribbon is from my stash, the flowers are from craftwork cards and then I have added Card Candi in the middle and on other parts of the card from Craftwork Cards. The digi stamp I am not sure on the designer, but if you know please leave a comment and I can give credit to them. I have coloured it in with promarkers 4 times and then decoupaged it up. The colours I have used are:
Bears - Pastel Pink, Tropical Orchid, Warm Grey 1 & 2,    Letters - Sunkissed Pink, Orchid, Icile, Vanilla, Sandstone, Canary, Black, True Blue, Red, Emerald.

I would like to enter this card into these challenges: Lucky StripesInspired byNo SpoolingAnything Goes
-
This card is 4x6" in size. The papers patterned papers are from KC & Co - Hopscotch paper pack, the red is from Papermill. The sentiment I printed out and is backed onto gold pattered card from Kanban. The bear is from the same designer as the last card so I don't know who the designer is. It is coloured in using promarkers 4 times and then I have decoupaged it up. The colours I have used are: Pastel Pink, Warm Grey 1 & 2,   Worm- Emerald, Apple,     Letters -Red, Sunkissed Pink, Saffron, Ice Grey 3, Canary, Black, Mandarin, True Blue, Sandstone, Cinnamon.

This is a tealight card which I got the template from Stamp Art Blog.The care I have used is all from Papermill, the butterfly papers are from Forever Friends paper pack. The lilac card on the front is embossed and then I have glittered all of the embossed sections with glitter from Hunkydory - Diamond Sparkles - Butterfly Trials.The tealight box window is die cut using a lable die and then acetate put in from my stash. I have then finished off the card with gold ribbon, an eyelet from my stash and then Card Candi from Craftwork Cards. The images are colouring pages and are coloured in with promarkers. The colours I have used are: Apple -Ruby, Red, Black, Walnut, Leaf Green,    Smiley Face- Canary

I would like to enter this card into these challenges: Bling and Sparkley ThingsEmboss ItFav Colours
This is a tealight card which I got the template from Stamp Art Blog. The card is from Papermill and the papers are from Kanban and Tatty Ted paper pack. The window in the tealight box is die cut with a scallped oval die and then acetate from my stash put in the gap. Its then all finished off with hearts, ribbon and eyelet from my stash. The digi stamp I am not sure on the designer, but if you know please leave a comment and I can give credit to them. I have coloured it in with promarkers. The colours I have used are:  Hat - Black, Gown- Warm Grey 5,  Top- Mulberry,   Tie- Tropical Orchid,   Chalk -Icile,    Owl- Mandarin, Tan, Cinnamon, Warm Grey 4

I would like to enter this card into these challenges: Mismatched
This card is 4x6" in size. The paper is from Papermania - Colossal Collection- Vibrant paper pack. The sentiment is printed out and then backed onto purple card from my stash. I have then finished off the card using Card Candi from Craftwork Card. The apple is from a colouring page and the pencil is from The Stamping Chef - Mr Fix It, they are both coloured in using promarkers. The colours I have used are: Apple -Ruby, Red, Black, Walnut, Leaf Green,   Pencil - Not sure on the colours as I have lost my list.

8 comments:

Laurel said...

You have been busy, and they are all so cute! Thanks for playing at Inspired By.

Shelia said...

Wow, you have been busy!! These are adorable cards and I'm certain they will be appreciated!! Thank you for joining this week's challenge at DRS Designs!

lady jasmine crafts said...

Ah there so sweet xxx

Karin said...

So cute! Love the teacher themed creations :) Thanks for playing at DRS Designs!

Barb said...

Super cute cards! Thanks for sharing your artwork with us at MelJen's Designs.

~Barb, MelJen's DT Member

angelic crafter said...

Beautiful card Sian. Lovely mix of colours and love the decoupaged bear! Thanks for joining us in our no spoolin challenge over at the Southern Girls. XOX Tania

Janett said...

Great cards love the theme. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

Borqna said...

Super cute cards! BRAVO!
Good luck!